Capita Funds Management is an industry-leading property investment firm and has a solid track record for identifying excellent opportunities that offer superior returns to its investors.
Capita delivers wealth for its investors through strategic property purchases, hands-on asset administration, and identification and realisation of a value-add potential.
Capita’s executive management provide a wealth of experience in funds management; real estate; property development; financial planning; accounting and tax; audit and general management. The Capita investment philosophy ensures that the company’s interests are consistently aligned with those of our Investors. Capita and its associated entities are subject to annual audits by an external independent auditor.
Capita Funds Management Features...
Our Executive Team has combined experience of over 120 years in the Funds Management, Property, Finance and Accounting.
Property Fund Specialists
All Capita Property Funds are “single asset” property funds which allow investors to identify exactly where their capital has been allocated.
Proven Track Record
Since our inception in 2005 all investors have received both 100% of their capital and 100% of the distribution from all of the funds managed by Capita.
As an investor, you have the benefit and resources of a long established and successful group including:
- access to a range of exclusive investment opportunities
- your own dedicated Private Client Manager
- invitations to private educational seminars and investment updates presented by investment specialists, economists and industry speakers
- personalised service provided by the Wholesale Investments team
- regular investment updates
- access to our new investment offerings via Capita’s Wholesale Investments website
- no entry or exit fees payable by Investors
* Wholesale investors are generally defined under the Corporations Act 2001 as investing $500k or more into any one opportunity or having net assets of more than A$2.5m or has income of at least A$250k over the last two financial years.