Capita enjoys an enviable reputation for identifying opportunities that will deliver superior returns to *wholesale investors, institutions and superannuation funds.
As an investor, you have access to top performing boutique investment managers combined with the support and resources of a long established and successful group.
Capita’s executive management provide a wealth of experience in funds management; real estate; property development; financial planning; accounting and tax; audit and general management. The Capita investment philosophy ensures that the company’s interests are consistently aligned with those of our Investors. Capita and its associated entities are subject to annual audits by an external independent auditor.
We offer our clients:
- access to a range of exclusive investment opportunities
- your own dedicated Private Client Manager
- invitations to private educational seminars and investment updates presented by investment specialists, economists and industry speakers
- personalised service provided by the Wholesale Investments team
- regular investment updates
- access to our new investment offerings via Capita’s Wholesale Investments website
- no entry or exit fees payable by Investors
* Wholesale investors are generally defined under the Corporations Act 2001 as investing $500k or more into any one opportunity or having net assets of more than A$2.5m or has income of at least A$250k over the last two financial years.